Tauten LineWelder TLW30 – Fast and strong line connections!
The Tauten LineWelder TLW30 (LineWelder™) creates line connections between your line and monofilament or fluorocarbon leaders sized up to 30 lbs, in just 30 seconds. By injecting our unique polymer material into the TLW30 mold tool you can save precious time preparing your lines!
Tauten LineWelder technology has been refined over years of iteration and experience, to make the TLW30 kit the most accessible version yet.
Prototype items are shown – final products may vary.
- Connect lines to 30 lb. monofilament & fluorocarbon leaders in just seconds
- Eliminates difficult braid-to-mono knots
- Can attach hooks or lures to lines or leaders
- Also works on line sizes smaller than 30 lbs (<.22″ dia.)
- Handles larger line sizes than other LineWelder™ systems
- Tauten LineWelder TLW30 mold frame
- Polymer applicator gun
- TLW30 mold clean-out and scraper tool
- CleanLine™ 30 lbs monofilament fishing line (50 yds) (Pre-cleaned, no silicone)
- Isopropyl alcohol wipes (for line cleaning) (10 ct.)
- Polymer adhesive sticks (5 ct.)
How To Use
Frequently Asked Questions
I already know how to tie knots – why would I need a LineWelder?
- LineWelding provides better line strength than a traditional knot, which compromises the lines by twisting, kinking, and bending.
- Tying good braid-to-monofilament knots is time-consuming even for veteran anglers. With the TLW30 you can have that bond completed in seconds.
What types of lines can the TLW30 work with?
- Monofilament, fluorocarbon, or braided line up to .02″ in diameter converts to a 30 lb monofilament, fluorocarbon, or 80 lb braid.
- With proper cleaning, the system will work with almost any brand of the line (Tauten CleanLine does not require cleaning).
I have impaired manual dexterity – will the TLW30 work for me?
- Absolutely; the Tauten LineWelder TLW30 requires much less handwork than a traditional knot, and your bonds can even be completed with one hand!
WARNING This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.