SeaKnight VIPER Baitcasting Fishing Reel 6.3:1/7.0:1 Baitcasting Reel Centrifugal & Magnetic Brake Carbon Max Drag 7.5KG/16.5LB
1. 11 Ball Bearings + 1 Roller Bearings Provides Smooth Operation.
2. Machined Aluminum Spool Provides Strength without Adding Excess Weight.
3. Carbon Fiber Drag System Provides Power Drag Performance.
4. Compact Bent Handle and Star Provide a More Ergonomic Design.
5. Both Centrifugal & Magnetic Brake System Ensure a Better Control When Casting.
VIPER | Weight: 210g | Gear Ratio: 6.3:1 | Bearings: 12BB | Max Drag: 7.5KG | Line Capacity: 0.28mm-120M
VIPER-HG | Weight: 210g | Gear Ratio: 7.0:1 | Bearings: 12BB | Max Drag: 7.5KG | Line Capacity: 0.28mm-120M
1pc * Fishing Reel;
1pc * Instructions;
Original Box Packing
Question 1 :
Can be used in both freshwater and Saltwater?
No, VIPER series is a freshwater reel.
Question 2 :
Does this reel really have 12 bearings?
YES, totally 12 high performance stainless ball ball bearings, including 1 roller bearings.
If you can’t find 12 bearings, please leave us a message, we will help you to find all of them.
Question 3 :
What’s the material of spool?
CNC machined Aluminum spool, 21.8g net weight.
Question 4 :
What’s the material of main shaft and pinion?
the reel is Dual-brake system?
Yes, Centrifugal & Magnetic systems.
What will I receive after purchase?
1pc * Fishing Reel; 1pc * Instructions; Original Box Packing, the box is printed with product parameters.
I am used to hold the rod with my right hand, how should I choose the reel hand?
Please choose the Use Model: Left Hand.