SeaKnight POTM Fishing Baitcasting Reel
Here are some of the SeaKnight POTM Fishing Baitcasting Reel features:
- C60 Carbon Fiber Body & Carbon Handle Ensure a Comfortable Low Weight
- 11 Ball Bearings + 1 Roller Bearing Provides Smooth Operation
- Machined Aluminum Spool Provides Strength without Adding Excess Weight
- Carbon Fiber Drag System Provides Powerful Drag Performance
- Magnetic Brake System Ensures a Stable Control For Light Baits
POTM-Left Hand | Weight: 155g | Gear Ratio: 7.6:1 | Bearings: 12BB | Max Drag: 5KG | Line Capacity: 0.17mm-100M
POTM-Right Hand | Weight: 155g | Gear Ratio: 7.6:1 | Bearings: 12BB | Max Drag: 5KG | Line Capacity: 0.17mm-100M
Original box packing
Having questions about SeaKnight POTM Fishing Baitcasting Reel
Can be used in both freshwater and Saltwater?
Answer: You can use POTM reel series for freshwater only.
How long distance per one retrieve?
Answer: Spool diameter is 30mm, so the perimeter is 94.2mm, so the distance is 94.2mm.
What’s the spool weight of this reel?
Answer: The net weight of the spool is 13g.
I am used to holding the rod with my right hand, how should I choose the reel hand?
Answer: Please choose the Use Model: Left Hand.