RYOBI HPA ARCTICA Fishing Spinning Reel
- Full metal spool with carbon fiber.
- Rotor with carbon fiber
- Left/Right Convertible Double Injection handle knob
- Stopper lever
- High-Performance Supermicro Pitch Drag
- Handle are all made of high-intensity aluminum through special treatment against rust.
- Thick aluminum bail arm and its lever cooperate with each other to prevent line friction and line-lock.
- Excellent line allocation mechanism guarantees even and tight line allocation reducing the impact strength among all the parts inside.
- Patented anti-reverse mechanism adopts one-way clutch bearing with eight strong roller bearings providing huge instant break strength. It offers a smooth feel.
- CNC (computer numerical control) machining big caliber spool and special breaking mechanism provide tremendously and even break strength.
- All screws and main shaft are made of high-grade anti-corrosive stainless steel.
- CNC precision machining gears guarantee excellent cooperation of each part inside even under heavy load.
RYOBI HPA ARCTICA – Models
|Size||Gear Ratio||Weight||Max Drag||Line Capacity (mm-m)|
1 x Ryobi HPA Arctica Spinning Reel