Remote Control Payload Release
The remote control payload release device is a universal device that is compatible with lots of different drones. It will allow you to go out fishing with your drone. No hiding LED lights anymore, as the device is using its own remote control and antenna in order to operate.
Works with its own radiofrequency 2.4GHz.
Used for airdrop materials, outdoor rescue, express delivery, wedding flowers delivery
The remote control of the device is operated by pressing one button.
Features a powerful but yet ultra-small body.
It can be installed on the drone without affecting the flight. The straps can be installed to avoid hiding the bottom sensor.
- Compatible models: Mavic 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Air, FIMI X8SE, Phantom 3 4, X193 PRO, SG906 PRO, X7 PRO, SG901, SG907, E520S, S162, F11, GW90, GW198, GD91 PRO, M8, ZEN k1, b4, LYZ L109, JJRC x11 x12 x3 x5 x9, Hubsan ZINO, Weili X1S and other unmanned aerial vehicles that can load more than 100 grams, remote control vehicles, and remote control boats, etc.
- Color: Black
- Net weight: 55g
- Device battery specifications: 3.7V-350MAH (built-in lithium battery)
- Remote control battery specification: 3.7V-350MAH (built-in lithium battery)
- Charging time of the bait dropping device: about 30 minutes
- Remote control charging time: about 30 minutes
- Working time: about 2 hours
- Remote control range: about 500 meters
- Operating frequency: 2.4G
Bait Dropping Device
There are no reviews yet.