PGYTECH Payload Release for DJI Phantom 4 – Professional Payload Release
If you have a DJI Phantom 4 drone, and you want to use it for fishing, or for any dropping action, you must purchase this PGYTECH Payload Release For DJI Phantom 4. It is good for Phantom 4 PRO, 4A and 4 Pro V2.0.
Expand your drone’s capabilities deliver remotely.
PGYTECH Payload Release device for DJI Phantom 4 Series.
This air dropping system was designed especially for DJI Phantom 4 Series.
It has a USB charging port, quick release design and you have a switch for dropping your load using the remote control.
Use it for fishing, for parties and celebrations, for search and rescue operations and many more…
A Photocell controls the dropping mechanism
The PGYTECH Payload Release for DJI Phantom 4 dropping mechanism is controlled by a photocell. It covers the aircraft front arm lamp. And when you turn on the light, the sensor triggers the dropping system.
The payload release is activated by pressing the C1 or C2 led light switch buttons, which release the load from the Phantom 4.
Note: Before flying the drone, kindly set the remote controller’s C1 or C2 key to switch the front motors LED lights indicators. These buttons will control the air-dropping system.
- Turn on the drone and remote controller.
- Start the DJI GO 4 App.
- Click the “Settings” button on the upper right corner.
- Click on “Visual settings”.
- Click “Advanced Settings”.
- Turn off the visual detection.
- Turn off the visual positioning system and obstacles check.
- Set “C1” or “C2” to turn on/off head LEDs.
Load it in seconds
The PGYTECH Payload Release for DJI Phantom 4 has an easy installation, sturdy construction, does not interfere with camera and landing gear.
Note: The air-dropping system does not affect the flight performance on the DJI Phantom 4.
Built-in rechargeable battery – USB 5V charging
You can charge the 200mA battery to be fully charged in one hour.
The device has a power switch and a 5V USB power interface.
Note: Recommended temperature: 0 to 40 Celsius degrees. If you will use the device beyond the operating temperature range, the performance of the device may be reduced.
The payload release device is made by ABS, strong, durable and lightweight.
It has a detachable design.
Therefore, in order to help you protect the device, the payload release comes with a carrying case, which has a refined appearance. It is compact and lightweight.
The package contains:
- Payload Release device (Air-dropping system).
- Carrying case with a protective sponge.
- Screwdriver – Quick installation and disassembly of the lampshade.
- Dropping clasp – High strength PE line that has a strong tension and resistance.
- Big silicone cable tie.
- Small silicone cable tie.
- Android cable
- Aluminum alloy carabiner – strong and durable which easily attaches any load.
Please read the following tips carefully before using PGYTECH Payload Release for DJI Phantom 4.
- Use the payload release device in order to drop safe things, but no toxic and hazardous materials.
- Do not fly the drone in order to drop prohibited articles.
- Don’t mount magnet or magnetic metal (like iron, cobalt, nickel) to avoid interfering with geomagnetism and disordering flight control system.
- Keep in mind that when you are using the payload release device to mount the articles, the load of the drone will be increased. Hence, your flight time will be reduced – so pay attention to your flight safety.
- If you need to land the loaded drone after taking off, please drop the load before landing.
- Kindly pay attention to where you drop the load to avoid damage and injuries.
- When using this product, remember to turn off the visual positioning system in the DJI APP (Refer to the user manual for details).
- After you turn off the visual positioning system, the landing and the vertical obstacle avoidance are dramatically affected. So make sure you always keep landing the drone in a safe environment.
- Do not open sports mode when using this product.
To ensure safety, the weight of any load should not exceed 200g.
The length of the lanyard should not exceed 10cm. If the length is greater than 10cm, the drone may experience a serious lack of control and a higher risk of crashing,
The use of this product involves certain risks, do not use it in case of being a novice pilot or not having experience in flying drones.