Mavic Air 2 Payload Release
This bait dropping device for Mavic Air 2 allows you easily to drop your bait and lures where ever you want, increasing your chances of catching big game fish.
Before going out fishing with it, we highly encourage you to test it first. This way you make sure everything works smoothly before drone fishing.
Weight: 177 grams
Recharging current: 1A
Maximum Payload to drone: 300-400g – Don’t Exceed the Max Load Weight to keep the drone safe.
Follow the simple steps to easily install the Mavic Air 2 payload release device on your drone.
- Install a quarter screw on the universal fastener. Then, Install the thrower on the universal fastener, and adjust the position of the thrower.
- Install the universal buckle on the Mavic Air 2 body as seen in step 2 in the pictures.
- Insert the spring tripod.
- Install the bottom shade.
- Fasten the universal fastener to both ends of the bottom shading.
How to use the device?
Loading your payload is very easy. Follow the steps:
- Insert one end of the fiber optic cable into the bottom shade and install the shade.
- Insert the other end of the fiber optic cable into the thrower and install the hood.
- Adjust the throwing axis and install the drop line.
- Attach the cable clamp to the drone body, and let the delivery line pass through the cable clap.
- That’s it – you are done.
When the work indicator light flashes normally once per second, it means that it can be used normally. However, When the work indicator light flashes 4 times per second, it means that the battery is low.
The charge indicator light is always on when charging, and disappears after charging is complete.
Here is the list of accessories you will get with the Mavic Air 2 payload release device