GoFish Cam Fishing Camera
GoFish Cam – The most popular underwater fishing camera
GoFish Cam is a wireless underwater camera that sits on your fishing line and connects with a mobile app.
Anglers can capture action-packed footage, gain insight into the underwater fishing experience, get awesome video content and share it on social media!
The most popular underwater fishing camera
GoFish Cam is a wireless underwater camera that sits on your fishing line while communicating with a mobile app.
Anglers can capture action-packed footage, gain insight into the underwater fishing experience, review and edit awesome video content that can be shared on social media!
GoFish Cam – Features & Benefits
- Mobile Integration via Built-In WiFi – While on the water, scout areas and gain valuable insight such as what fish are there, where they’re hiding, and how they’re reacting to the bait/lures being used with the mobile app.
- Use for all styles of fishing in both fresh and saltwater – 85% of Anglers participate in more than one type of fishing.
- 1000 lbs Tension Rating – Ensures to anglers that when putting a valuable tackle on their line it will be secure.
- 150M (~500 Feet) Depth Rating – Before leaving our production facility each cam is tested in water at pressures of 150M depth.
- Records in 1080pHD @ 60 Frames Per Second – 1080p is a minimum standard for full HD. With 60 frames being taken every second, the camera can pick up all those fast fish strikes.
- Multiple Record Modes (1080@60,30fps & 720@60fps) – For anglers who want to maximize on battery life and don’t care to have full HD, they can alter the record modes as low as 720p @ 60fps to gain over 2 hrs of recording time
- Night Vision – Adds 6 feet of visibility for the many anglers who fish in deep, dark waters or at night.
- Stabilized Fin Design – The fins of the GoFish Cam helps to stabilize the camera. Which provides you with premium footage while you are fishing.
GoFish Cam – Technical Specs
|Dimensions||4.3 x 1.1 x 1.1 Inches|
|Storage||Compatible up to 64gb MicroSD cards|
|Lens Angle (degrees)||155 wide angle|
|Recording Time||1.5hrs @ 1080, 60FPS.|
2hrs @ 1080, 0FPS.
2.5-3hrs @ 720,60FPS.
Used by Sport and Recreational Anglers in Over 64 Countries!
Also used by Missouri Search & Rescue, Stanford University, San Diego Zoo, US Navy Seals, New
England Aquarium, Alberta Environment, and Parks, Christian-Albrechts-University.
Check out these screenshots from customer videos from the GoFish Cam!
GoFish Cam – In short:
The GoFish Cam is a wireless underwater fishing camera that sits on your line. So that you can see how the fish are reacting to your baits or lures, or even striking them.
You simply need to attach the camera in-between your main line and your leader line. And then you continue fishing normally – like you always do.
The videos will be recorded in top HD1080@60 FPS. Thanks to the camera’s fins, the footage will be stabilized and steady.
Moreover, the GoFish Cam is designed to not affect your lure or bait’s presentation.
It can go as deep as 150M (500 feet)
It has a built-in green led light for night vision.
The camera can hold up to 1000LBS tension.
It also has a built-in WiFi so you can review the action every time you reel in.
The GoFish Cam can be used for:
- Bottom fishing
- Ice fishing
- Kayak fishing
- Drone fishing
- Kite fishing
- Carp fishing.
- Any underwater task
And it comes with a free float accessory that lets you live stream while surfaced.
Join thousands of other anglers and get a GoFish Cam to relive the full fishing experience.