Fishing Reel Line Spooler
- This Fishing Line Spoolers mainly made of aluminum alloy, stainless steel, and ABS plastic.
- Two-way Functions.
- Works great with baitcasting spinning and trolling reels.
- Multiple uses, whether you are at home, in kayaks or boats
96 in stock
Professional Fishing Reel Line Spooler
- This Fishing Line Spoolers mainly made of aluminum alloy, stainless steel, and ABS plastic.it is easy to use, very solid and portable for storage
- Two-way Functions: Transfer the line from the line spool to the fishing reels; Line from the fishing reel can be quickly reeled onto an empty spool and stored.
- The Line Winder works great with baitcasting reels, spinning reels and trolling reels.
- Necessary Fishing Gear for everyone like fishing. Whether you’re a fishing starter or avid fisherman, here’s the fishing line spooler you need to get. Your father, husband or son will enjoy this time saver. Don’t miss this great gift on Father’s Day.
- Multiple uses, whether you are at home, in kayaks or boats, you can easily take and use this fishing line winder. You may carry it no matter where you go and get it in hand at any time as long as it is in your car. Please note that the baitcasting reels and line are only for spooling reference, they are not included in the package!
Transfer a new fishing line from the line spool to the fishing reels(Baitcasting reels/spinning reels/Trolling reels)
The line from the fishing reel can be quickly reeled onto an empty spool and stored.
Package Size:20 x 12 x 3cm/7.87 x 4.72 x 1.18 inch
Weight:0.15 kg/0.33 lb
1 x The equipment
2 x Concave collars
2 x Convex collars
1 x The aluminum tightening nut
1 x The stainless steel shaft
1 x The plastic shaft with a screw nut
1 x The threaded rod
How to Set UP Fishing Line Winder
1. Fix the equipment to the table through the clamp screw.
2. Insert the stainless steel shaft into the main shaft and screw it
3. Thread the line spool through the shaft and tighten the collar with the tightening Nut. (Multiple line spools are also supported.)
4. Insert the plastic shaft with a screw nut into the hole, and install the reel holder to the plastic shaft and screw it.
5. Attach the fishing line to the fishing reel. (Please set the line as it comes out on the spool.)
6. Transfer the line from the spool to the reel. (Adjust the tension to change the speed.)
7. Transfer the line from the reel to an empty line spool. (Guide the line with your hand to prevent it from coming off the spool.)
Note: when you transfer the line from the spool to the reel, please tightening the reel’s handle meanwhile loosing the equipment’s handle.
On the contrary, when you transfer the line from the reel to the line spool,
Please loosing the reel’s handle meanwhile tightening the equipment’s handle.
If you are still confused with the setup steps, kindly check the Instructions with pictures or contact us by mail.
|Dimensions||29 × 10 × 8 in|
Fishing Line Winder
20 x 12 x 3cm/7.87 x 4.72 x 1.18 inch
stainless steel and ABS plastic