Cyberfishing – Smart Rod Sensor
Cyberfishing – Smart Rod Sensor and Cyberfishing App
Cyberfishing brings fishing rods into the modern age. A world where every cast is counted and saved; where all your catches are recorded with a single touch; and where you can build an online map of your fishing hotspots.
With the Cyberfishing Smart Rod Sensor attached to your fishing rod, you will get all the info you need to make your trip better. Be prepared. Fishing will never be the same again. It’s as simple as Attach, Catch, and Match.
Cyberfishing – Smart Rod Sensor
Cyberfishing is the new tech that makes fishing rods smarter
By combining a lightweight sensor and smartphone app, anglers can now record all the data from their fishing trips and find big fish more often than ever.
The launch of Cyberfishing and its Smart Rod Sensor will usher the world’s favorite pastime into the modern age. Yes, fishing rods are being made smarter.
Anglers can record the time, place and conditions for every catch they ever make, simply by attaching the lightweight Smart Rod Sensor to their rods and connecting it to the Cyberfishing phone app. It means that over time they will have all the data they need to identify the hottest spots and return for even more successful days on the water.
Smart Rod Sensor Data capture with no fuss
Cyberfishing represents a sea change in angling, and at its heart is the ingenious Smart Rod Sensor, which captures all the information an angler wants to remember but often never can – all while allowing him to focus on enjoying his fishing. It clips easily to the rod handle and carries out its functions almost unnoticed.
The Smart Rod Sensor automatically captures data on the number of casts made and the surrounding conditions.
And when an angler catches a fi shall it takes is a simple touch of a button and the Smart Rod Sensor saves the location instantly. That’s saved and stored no matter how long he fights the fish or however far the wind or the current takes him away from the original spot. And when the day is done? That’s when the Cyberfishing app comes into play. The Smart Rod Sensor connects to smartphones via Bluetooth and the Cyberfishing mobile app saves the captured data for easy access and retrieval.
Cyberfishing – Attach, Catch and Match!
For anglers, it’s just a case of Attach, Catch, and Match.
- ATTACH – the Smart Rod Sensor attaches to the rod handle with two hardwearing rubber bands. Its minimal weight means it will not interfere with the performance of the rod.
- CATCH – Enjoy your day and let the Smart Rod Sensor instinctively do the work of recording all your fishing activity.
- MATCH – The Smart Rod Sensor plots the locations of all your strikes and catches. Upload them using the app and you will know exactly where to return next time.
Anglers are avid consumers of gear and tools. And Cyberfishing‘s Smart Rod Sensor matches the high standards of durability and functionality set by the very best rods and reels on the market. It is robust without being clunky and lightweight without being flimsy – and it works without demanding extra time and effort from the user.
Cyberfishing Smart Rod Sensor – simply a natural addition to any angler’s tackle box.
Smart Rod Sensor and Cyberfishing app features
- COUNTS CASTS How many casts did you make during your trip? Cyberfishing knows.
- LOCATES CATCHES Touch the button to save your most successful fishing locations.
- TRACKS CONDITIONS Records the weather conditions as you fish.
- SAVES HISTORY The data from every trip saved for easy access.
- MARKS SPOTS Builds up a visual map of your catches.
- WATERPROOF No concerns for anglers in tough conditions.
- MAGNETIC CHARGING The charger attaches quickly and effortlessly.
- LONGLIFE BATTERY Ideal for long days on the water.
- LED DISPLAY Clear and easy to read, even in poor light.
- LIGHTWEIGHT The Smart Rod Sensor weighs just 9 grams.
Cyberfishing – Technical information
Cyberfishing is a cloud-based infrastructure for anglers. The set-up includes:
- 1 x miniature device with a display, called the Smart Rod Sensor, that attaches to the fishing rod. This features a 3-axis accelerometer, which is able to capture any movements and vibrations in the rod. Also, a Bluetooth low energy module to communicate with smartphones.
- A set of special native mobile applications for Apple iPhones and Android-based devices, which work with the Smart Rod Sensor to gather and process the captured data and transfer it to the backend server.
- Backend server, which stores and analyzes all the data received from all mobile apps used by customers.
- User portal, that gives each customer access to his personal historical data and the ability to share it with customers.
CES 2019 Innovation Awards Honoree
Cyberfishing is already making waves by being named as a CES Innovations Awards Honoree.
An annual program that celebrates outstanding design, the CES Innovation Awards recognizes honorees across 28 product categories. A panel of judges, including designers, engineers and
members of the tech media reviews submissions based on design, functionality, consumer appeal, engineering and how the products compare with competition.
Cyberfishing was recognized in the Wearable Technologies category. As every angler knows, the right fishing rod always feels like an extension of his arm.
The CES show showcases life-changing technology across every major industry, featuring 4,500 exhibitors. This recognition at its first-ever CES underscores Cyberfishing’s mission to change the face of angling.
China Fish 2019 Best New Product Award winner
Cyberfishing has also been recognized by the fishing industry.
Within weeks of its official launch onto the market, it was named the best new product in the Electronics category at the prestigious China Fish show in Beijing.
China is the global center of fishing tackle manufacturing, and the China Fish show traditionally showcases the best launches from the world’s top tackle suppliers. The Electronics category has become more fiercely contested as manufacturers have begun to embrace technology and adapt it to the needs of anglers.
To be judged the best product by visitors to the show underlines the sales power of Cyberfishing’s
Smart Rod Sensor and smartphone app.