- 9 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon handle sideplate provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- MagTrax™ brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
The Revo® SX low profile baitcast reel dropped over 2 ounces from the previous model taking lightweight design to the next level and reducing the weight by 25%. A more powerful D2 Gear System, the next generation of Duragear™, provides enhanced efficiency and precision when the water. The upgraded X2- Cräftic™ alloy frame provides more advanced corrosion protection while the handle sideplate is constructed from weight reducing C6 carbon. A wider Infini II™ spool design improves casting performance and the legendary Carbon Matrix™ ensures smooth, consistent drag pressure when hooked into the hardest fighting fish. A turn of the dial moves the magnetic braking system closer to the spool which allows for additional cast control and braking force. The MagTrax™ brake system provides consistent drag pressure throughout the entire range of the cast.
How to choose left/right Handed Version: Please choose the appropriate version based on your operation habit: For Right-Handed Angler: 1. If you used to cast with right hand and reel with left hand, please take Left Handed Version. 2. If you used to cast with right hand and reel with right hand as well (retrieve with the rod in left hand), please take Right Handed Version. For Left-Handed Angler: *Please do exactly the opposite as above. Just Remember: COMFORT is Key !