- Speed clutch button design enables one-handed control. Only one press to stop the line outgoing.
- Thinner wall thickness and larger useable width ensure a lightweight spool and also provide a huge line capacity.
- Duragear brass gear ensures an extended gear life and excellent winding power for both deep and shallow-water techniques.
- MagTrax™ brake system allows a quick adjustments without the removal of any sideplates throughout the cast.
- Recessed reel foot allows the line guide to get closer to fishing rod, and ensures a much smoother casting.
|MODEL||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||RETRIEVE||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||WEIGHT||MAX DRAG|
|SMAX3||5+1||6.4:1||26” / 66cm||145YD/12LB||140YD/30LB||7.37OZ / 207G||18LB / 8.1KG|
|SMAX3-L||5+1||6.4:1||26” / 66cm||145YD/12LB||140YD/30LB||7.37OZ / 207G||18LB / 8.1KG|
Please choose the appropriate version based on your operation habit:
- For Right-Handed Angler:
1. If you used to cast with right hand and reel with left hand, please take Left Handed Version.
2. If you used to cast with right hand and reel with right hand as well (retrieve with the rod in left hand), please take Right Handed Version.
- For Left-Handed Angler: *Please do exactly the opposite as above.
Just Remember: COMFORT is Key !