- Thinner wall thickness and larger useable width ensure a lightweight spool and also provide a huge line capacity.
- Recessed reel foot allows the line guide to get closer to fishing rod, and ensures a much smoother casting.
- Duragear brass gear ensures an extended gear life and excellent winding power for both deep and shallow-water techniques.
- One piece graphite frame keeps the reel lightweight and strong.
|MODEL||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||RETRIEVE||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||WEIGHT||MAX DRAG|
|BMAX3||4+1||6.4:1||26” / 66cm||145YD/12LB||140YD/30LB||7.13OZ / 202G||18LB / 8.1KG|
|BMAX3-L||4+1||6.4:1||26” / 66cm||145YD/12LB||140YD/30LB||7.13OZ / 202G||18LB / 8.1KG|
Please choose the appropriate version based on your operation habit:
- For Right-Handed Angler:
1. If you used to cast with right hand and reel with left hand, please take Left Handed Version.
2. If you used to cast with right hand and reel with right hand as well (retrieve with the rod in left hand), please take Right Handed Version.
- For Left-Handed Angler: *Please do exactly the opposite as above.
Just Remember: COMFORT is Key !